Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lancome Makeover~

Warning: This is going to be my most narcissistic (a.k.a. 自恋) post ever! I dont think i've ever posted so many self-taken pics of me on my page before *super shy* ~

Went with Vi Dea and Esmei to the Lancome promo at KL Sogo with the main intent of getting a makeover, turns out im the only suaku who has never been to anything like this before O.o... We had been considering the Estee Lauder one, where you will also qualify to enter the Model Search Contest but decided to go for this cheaper version (cheaper but not that cheap also lor :*) where you purchase an RM150 voucher redeemable against RM130 worth of products and get complimentary makeover by Lancome make-up artists and a photoshoot with an A4 size portrait to bring home..

Also got to redeem a 3-piece gift upon completion of a skin-analysis, fragrance as well as make-up consult.. That plus the samples i got from the skin consult and from the sales assistants made the goodie haul quite satisfying, hehehe..

Samples galore~ :D and the thing i redeemed/ bought-- the black thingy~

Actually the promo is quite smart, cos must buy a product with a minimum of RM130 to qualify for the makeover, and the products are either priced below that so you have to get 2 items or priced way over that so that you spend much more than RM150 in the end.. i paid the least among us (RM180!) so can imagine the profit margin :S

Everlasting Compact Foundation - Translucent Radiance..Woohoo~ Havent started using yet tho.. got this cos my powder is finishing anyways.. but it better be much better than my Loreal True Match cos its triple the price! Urghhh...

Ok, you can leave the page now, or prepare to be bombarded.. muahahhaa..

Cant believe how thick the foundation is for photoshoots.. How do ppl's skin survive daily doses of heavy make-up i really cant understand! Just half a day and i couldnt stand it already~

The rest are all stupid pics of myself taken in the bathroom before i washed my face.. waste not want not right?! :P Already asked them to tone-down my make-up before going back cos didnt want to scare ppl on the lrt, heck i scared even myself lor.. but still so obvious~ swt!

trying to look firce but end up looking dumb~

pout!

i like this cos my face looks sharp.. hahahha

Vi Dea says this is naturally beautiful *blush*

toothy grin~

toothbrush and toothpaste damn distracting @.@~

Last one.. your nightmare is over.. muahahha~

Would like to do the smoky eye effect myself but too tedious, so many steps and so troublesome to remove so thick mascara and what not.. usually one cotton pad is enough for both eyes but had to use three that night.. Grr..

Anyways, just another new experience for me in my 22+ years~ 2010 becoming quite interesting for me :):):)


No comments: