Saturday, June 26, 2010

I wanna buy up Fossil!!!

I finally, finally got myself a new wallet!!! my first genuine leather wallet (ok, maybe some ppl have had lots of them, but i dont care, its my first one and quite expensive for my usual standards..) after months and months of scouting and months and months of being nagged by some and egged on by some, i sucked in a deep breath and got something from Fossil.. where i religiously went to at least twice a month to salivate at the stuff available... Love the stuff there! Dont believe me? check out the website~~~

FOSSIL~


I think i brought at least 5 ppl on diff occasions to look at the stuff in the outlet in The Gardens Mall and also klcc, and everyone ended up gushing abt how nice the bags and other stuff were, hehehe... but quite sad that i didnt end up getting my first choice lor, which was this:

Talita Double Pouch

I think i considered getting this for at least 3 mths before realising that it couldnt fit RM50 notes without folding them in half first :( too impractical for me lor.. and the card slots have to be taken out before you can put yr cards in... sigh.. but really love the cute design...

Ended up getting the Sasha Multifunction instead, if you've seen my previous wallet, i think you would have gagged... the pink's almost become black with dirt and grime and years of handling and the pvc is starting to flake off, oh and theres the little problem of not being able to close it properly :( so brought 2 colleagues who love shopping together with me so tat they could force me to make a decision.. hehehhe.... recently i've been trying to get stuff with designs that are more interesting.. cos i've always gone for simple and safe, time to make a change~~ :)

The day i brought my baby back.. all wrapped in green paper.... (with flash)

So many compartments!!!! yay! good for organising all my rubbish~

All the things i found in my previous wallet.. my new one can stuff just as much, even more.. and it can still be closed after that, unlike my old wallet :D I realised i have more paper in my wallet than money.. sobs~

Taken in the day time.. the sales assistant showed me the only 2 left on display, and when you look closely at each one, you will realise that there are little subtle differences in the pattern of the flowers on the front..

mine has ferns instead of sunflowers and the flowers on the pink patch are daintier :)

Stuffed full with my rubbish~

The back, and the flower embossed zipper.. love it!

Note to self: Any dirt marks or scratches in future will only cotribute more to its character and uniqueness, so no need to feel guilty aye? :P

The nice logo on the receipt.. So far the amount i swiped hasnt appeared on my card statement (i've been checking the past two days) maybe they forgot about the transaction.. *crossing fingers* hahhahaha...

Love the store.. and can you believe the staff there get 50% off items.. I also want!!!!

When my budget expands in future, i swear i will go grab some bags and be like the malay girl i saw who snapped up 3 items within a few minutes after entering the store, buy things no need to think first wan :S 3 items almost 1k already :S:S:S..

I wanna buy up Fossil!!!!! Waaaa...

No comments: