Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One day at Sime Darby Convention Centre~

One day in July (and October):-

I've been on lots of little field trips throughout my one year of work, i.e to the stamping office, to Bursa, to CCM, but i've also been to the Sime Darby Convention Centre twice as a tax seminar committee member (basically the most junior one in my group is usually gets the honours :S)

Most of the pics here are from my first stint as a helper (or in other words, forced labourer), since everything was new to me.. didnt bother taking pics the second time round, just spent the day bonding with colleagues since we all had to put down our work to help out, might as well enjoy ourselves~

Manning the registration counter included getting participants to sign on the name list & handing out name tags... like in primary school.. hehehe~

Registration counter...

Ppl using the second ballroom had a grander setup...ours was like a classroom :D


exactly like a classroom~ i could fall asleep here.. lol~

I likey the ceiling, reminds me of some alien eggs or something...



The exterior... before and during break time..

Spotted: IT guy taking pics of us, which I havent seen up till now.. T.T

Doing free advertising for our employers :S



Still having fun before we realised what we were doing and promised each other to never post these pics on facebook... =.=

The lunch area.. participants had a buffet lunch while we had the leftovers from a buffet lunch, lol~

the certificates given out to participants... to be honest lah, i sort of think my secondary school certs looked nicer.. hehehe

our tea time...

the 'labourers' :)

That first time, we wrapped up ard 6pm and got stuck in the 'after work jam'.. got back home ard 8.30pm *sobs* Second round I was assigned as to usher the participants to the registration counter and we were luckier cos we got to go back by 5.10pm :)

saw this guy (they tell me he's a national badminton player) and Dtk Lee Chong Wei having lunch at the chinese restaurant at the convention centre.. didnt manage to sneak a pic of Dtk tho...

I hope to goodness that I wont have to 'volunteer' a third time... *gasp*

No comments: