Saturday, January 15, 2011

2010 Birthday celebrations Part 1

10.12.2010

I was elated to know that people at work actually remembered my birthday this year!!!! *cue fanfare* and let the celebrations begin~! :)

We had a very cosy lunch at Din Tai Fung cos I had a 30% birthday discount voucher to dispose of, and a total of 11 people added to the noisy environs of the restaurant.. ended up getting free yam xiao-long-baos for dessert cos we complained to the captain after we got some pretty bad service from a particular waiter (his face was blacker than Justice Bao's, lol)... anyways, 30% discount + free dessert made the meal pretty worth it in the end~

After work, it was the customary candle-blowing, cake-cutting ceremony in the pantry.. heehee...

Got 2 cakes, one from my lunch gang and another from my immediate boss *hearts* :):):)

Fruit Sponge from Bread Story~

choc x'mas cake from Lavender, lol... trust my quirky boss to get such an unusual birthday cake... didnt quite expect to see santa on my b'day cake @.@~

with Kimmy Kim, my group member whose birthday is just 7 days later than mine.. so we got to share the cake from our boss~ :)

This is mine! All mine~! :D

With Si Yuan and Esmei~ cant believe we have the fate to be working together after meeting all the way in UK :)

With members of our updated lunch gang.. Robin, Ann and Ang~

Esmei and my new 跟班 Lee Ean.. :P

Wats she staring at?!?? Esmei, always the one with the best expressions... :)

The mess we made in the pantry while ppl were still working outside.. hehehe

and a very nice closing shot~

Damn touched for the lovely celebrations :) but since i'd planned to leave the office early to meet up with Lil and Michelle for Part 2 of my birthday celebrations, I ended up rushing to the lrt station cos we'd had too much fun in the pantry until i was way over schedule...

Love my colleagues to bits... xoxoxoxooxoxo~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get BdMHPBqz [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/]replica christian louboutin[/URL] with confident mfgQFcsz [URL=http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.christianlouboutin--outlet.tumblr.com/ [/URL]