Tuesday, September 6, 2011

He Came, He Saw, He Conquered. (the food)

Me wiping the dust off my blog just proves how much I miss him T.T~ Yup, the boy came to visit me last week during the raya holidays cos he got 1 week off from work, while I got a measly 1 day holiday!!! Where is the justice in this world?!! In the end, I sacrificed my weekend and public holiday chance to rest to bring him sightseeing..

Just had to put this up cos for the first time in ages, my skin looks nice, my hair looks shiny, my head looks small and my eyes look big!! WoW, 100% miracle..

The lighting was sooo good, I just couldnt resist.. pardon the luggage strewn all over my room...

Actually I only brought him out for half a day each on Sunday and Tuesday, muahahha.. cos we ended up being to lazy to leave the bed until late morning and the only pictures available are from his first day in Sg, since after that he kind of became an honorary Singaporean employee a.k.a. my maid, so no point to take pictures, lol...

So here goes, I actually took him on the same route that I brought Lil previously i.e. walking from Marina Bay MRT to Raffles Place MRT, whee~

Recognise the landmarks?? :)

City Skyline~~

Suddenly realised how senget my eyes are.. the pic turned out so lopsided.. T.T

We got real excited when we saw these.. they weren't there the last time I went *defensive* motion sensor solar powered fans!!! Real cool~! Spot the pun? :P

At some deserted pier near Fullerton Hotel.. I seriously need to fix my hair =.=

With the very thing he was so eager to see.. hahaha... merlion molester!

My photography skills can pass?? lol...

Had planned to have dinner at Bugis Junction cos I'd read abt this Japanese dessert buffet place called Lets Sweets.. I was so so anticipating trying it, but turned out it had closed down.. sobs... Only SGD19.90 per person for dinner, maybe too worth it till the business started making losses, cos ppl couldn't stop eating once they started, lol... We ended up having something entirely different for dinner, at a restaurant called Honguo 红锅 (literally red pot)..

Me with Yunnan Cuisine called 过桥面线

Giant bowl of soup, vermicelli and 12 types of ingredients to throw into the soup.. the waitress wanted to put the ingredients in for me but I chose to do it myself cos it seemed fun.. In the end quite lame lor, just pour everything in and thats it.. Ceh... Quite satisfying tho, cos the bowl was soo huge, the meal took me forever to finish... :D

Monday I had to work, and my maid cooked a scrumptious meal that could feed an army for our dinner. Tuesday we went to Funan Digital Mall (he forced me to bring him there =.=) and Orchard Road where we watched Final Destination 5 in 3D (Eeeew!!). Wednesday, I had to work again so he came and met me for dinner at Lau Pa Sat. All too soon, it was Thursday and we had to say our goodbyes..

So sad that I have no idea when is the next time I'll be seeing him again.. Cant wait for his next visit.. so many more places that I want to visit.. *hint* Universal Studios and Sentosa Luge and Singapore Flyer, Whee~ :)

No comments: