Friday, January 29, 2010

Spring is is the air~

Wow.. how fast.. its that time of the year again.. when all the red clothes come out from the closet and the sun is extra hot.. Chinese New Year is here again.. As im typing this, im already back from dear old Penang, darker and wider than before i left kl.. I swear Penang Island is so hot that it most probably win ' the hottest place in malaysia' contest (if there were such a contest lah) >.<

I drafted this post at first to remember my first yee-sang tossing in 2010 cos i was very excited about it.. but that was before my 3rd yee sang this year

The dullest looking yee-sang i've seen in Room Eighteen...

I actually love this.. but once a year is satisfying enough already,hehe....

Anyways, one more week of CNY to go.. I want more angpows!!!!! :P

No comments: