Friday, January 1, 2010

Springcleaning~

A new year a new environment~ Thats what i hoped to get on New Year's Day, and i'm pleased to say that we made it happen :D as the title very obviously states, I spent the first day of the new year cleaning the house, specifically the kitchen...

Ever since the first day i moved in, i always tried my best not to step into the kitchen if i could help it.. I filled my water bottle at the office, bought packed meals, refrained from drinking hot beverages, anything to prevent myself from going in, wanna know why?

Messy

Dirty


Grimy (dont even get me started on the inside of the fridge)

Untidy

but after one month of avoiding, I couldnt stand it anymore and began thinking how i could improve the situation.. Luckily some of my housemates were eager to help :) so we spent the best part of 1st January 2010 cleaning up~ We each chose a corner and started with our kitchen overhaul..

My bedmate hard at work :) -Surprise! You're on camera :P

Work in progress~

Years of grease being scrubbed away~

Spot the difference~

It was hard work, and a total of 5 ppl still spent quite some time to finish.. Lots of sweat and aching arms as well but I'm glad that we can now proudly show ppl into the kitchen without feeling embarassd.. hehehe..

Lots of water, soap and soiled sponges later:







Lol even the kettles are shiny~

Can finally let me steamer out into the open.. haha


终于可以见人啦!

I think the impact would be greater if i added some before after angles, hehehe~





























Tadaa~

1 comment:

Jonifer said...

sweat!!!
haha.......