Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 32: Milow- Ayo Technology / cooking up a storm


Dinner~ I'm quite glad actually that we've gone from 4 people sharing to just 2, it makes everything simpler and more fuss-free.. Pretty boring day spent fluctuating between trying to study and actually studying, so we spent the evening preparing a wholesome dinner (obviously I do the simple stuff like arranging the vege and washing dishes).. haha... sweet and sour pork and tomatoes with egg.. Very healthy :) Oh, what the heck, really nothing interesting happened so my last resort is to talk about what I had for dinner.. Forget my ramblings, I have a new flavour of the week~ I really like it, the singer is called Milow and if you've heard the original Ayo Technology by 50 cent and Justin Timberlake, I wonder which one you prefer?? I personally think this is a breath of fresh air lah... :D
Enjoy~



No comments: