Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 42: Playing hosts~

A very philantrophic Saturday, I donated a whole chunk of my time to my visitors from Sheffield @.@~ Well, technically I only knew one person out of the 15 who came over to visit Liverpool, so I think Adelynne and me can branch out into the tourism industry in future.. Hehehe.. another career option perhaps??

Nothing much to tell about our day, since the places we brought them to, we've mostly been already- The Office, Liverpool Anglican Cathedral, Albert Dock and Liverpool One for shopping, hopefully we didn't disappoint anyone.. :) Found quite a few paparazzi shots of us..



I wish we didn't forget to take a group photo.. Quite a big feat, showing so many people around.. Found something new to add to my collection of Lambananas :)


the sign on the cage says "Please do not feed this animal', hahahaha..

Being the unprofessional tourguides that we are, we left the whole group at the main shopping street and made our escape.. and the reason I like living in the city? There's always something to be seen, a special event or activity or something..

So we were passing The Bluecoat and heard some nice music, so we went in to check it out.. Turns out there was an Arabian bazaar going on, and there was a band performing very nice music..

The violin was in the shape of a dollar sign, so cute...

People jus started dancing in the square :)

Very pro booty-shakers..

We just managed to catch the last 3 songs, and it was very fun.. The band members came from algeria, morocco and australia even.. hehehe.. culture.. culture.. I love it!

No comments: