Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 33: Feeling grateful..

I've been here more than a month!! In this foreign land, with a culture so completely different from what I have known, with a weather so utterly unpredictable its exasperating, with people who can be so charming, polite and friendly in the daytime but can turn into complete crazies after a few drinks at night and I'm still amazed by everything, that I can even be here at all~ Not that life has been a huge bed of roses, some unpleasantness is bound to be experienced, living with others who are not your family, and have no obligation to be nothing but caring towards you.. Oh well, can't have everything in life, C'est La Vie~ Just wanna shout it out loud, Thank you all my guardian angels (you know who you are) for this amazing chance in a lifetime... Now that I've stalled long enough.. Really need to get back to my books, hehehe.. One more job for whoever's looking after me right now, a little luck for tomorrow's exam please?? -(O,O)-

No comments: