Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 51: Third module finished~

Another exam at 10am and we were done with International Marketing~ :) Class pics with our lecturer/ tutor (we had 2 lecturers, but don't have the pic yet).. >.<


After the exam, we spent the whole afternoon wandering around the city centre, entering so many shops that I lost count, I remember we went to River Island, Next, New Look, Tesco Metro, Home Bargain, Poundland and goodness knows what other stores... I think I strained a muscle that day from all the walking :( Anyways, I got a new look from New Look, haha.. more on that later..

This is not a random pic k.. This is something i got for free from Sainsbury's :) Yep, used a coupon from the newspaper (which incidentally, I oso got for free~).. So weird, going in just to redeem a coupon and not buying anything O.o~ Oh ya, before that we had lunch at McDonalds, and ended up getting a whopping 54 packets of pepper for our kitchen.. The things we do to save some $$, hahahha...

Dinner was DIY jacket potatoes.. The potato was so huge that we ended up swearing we wouldn't want to see any more potatoes for at least a week! >.<




and here's our class pic with our lecturer from the previous module, which was Strategic Human Resource Management..

A bit lopsided.. haha...

PS: I have 're-fallen' in love with a song, if that's even possible.. The Fray-Never Say Never... Its on repeat mode in my playlist, hehehe :) Sorry if i'm torturing you with my music tastes~~ ^^

No comments: