Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 34: Another module completed :)

I totally forgot about this until I heard the song on my computer.. While walking back, we saw this:


Nothing much, just some old guys singing.. It was really hot so we didn't stay long..


The weird thing was that they were singing Sex on fire by Kings of Leon, and not some Beatles song, funny.. but they sounded quite good, if I may say so..



*********************************************************************************************

Another module wrapped up.. After the exam, we had a little celebratory lunch (have one after every exam), this time at a place called The Office~ Another of the many restaurant cum pubs here..


Cosy decor..

The reason we chose this place was because they had a sign saying 2 meals for 5.95 outside.. haha.. There's always a reason for everything..

With the menu- 2 meals for 5.95!

There were quite a few main courses to choose from, being kiasu, of course we chose those with the highest values.. Heehee~

The many kinds of sauce they provide you with..
Wish we could have brought it back with us..

Our choices:

Chicken Tikka Masala

My choice- BBQ Chicken Melt

Huge portions~

The chicken melt was a bit salty cos of the cheese.. but I finally know why Chicken Tikka Masala is the number 1 food in Britain now.. Its yummy! :)

After lunch, we went shopping for a bit.. Bought some stuff from The Body Shop, and my steal for the day:

A Year In The Merde (Merde is French for Shit)

I've wanted to read this for ages already, and I got it for only 99 pence!!! hehehe... Its second hand of course but who cares, still looks ok.. I'll never be able to find this at RM5.50 anyways.. I've only read the first few chapters, but oh boy, it is funny.. I was laughing to myself the whole time... I am so weird~ :D

No comments: