Tuesday, June 17, 2008

4 Stupid fears...

Hello, hello... and here I am with some crazy thoughts...
What is my problem this time?? Well, here are some of my fears...

-Going to the Doctor
Personally I think this is kind of silly as I dont know what has caused this great fear of mine, maybe its because I associate going to the doctor with letting him or her peer all over my body and giving snide remarks?? I really do not know. This has caused me to sit patiently through every illness and physical problem I have had including some scary things like piles and vaginal bleeding, maybe this can be my next new year resolution: A full body check-up??

-Cockroaches
Who in the world doesnt have an issue with these icky creatures?? Just the thought of their hairy legs and fluttering wings is enough to scare the hell out of me. The other day, I couldnt even have a good nights sleep just because one of these unwelcome visitors showed up in the upstairs toilet...

-Supernatural Beings
I believe in you guys, I really do, and I hope I will not get to meet any of you in the near future. On the surface I may appear to enjoy every scary story there is, but when I am alone I tend to imagine and think a lot about you all which is weird since what we hear is usually just stories. Anyway, I believe in my inner light too!

-Fear of losing
Losing what you may ask, well, ermm, my parents, friends, money, competitions, blah blah blah... But thats just the kiasu person in me coming out again.. I dont know why but I seem to take losing harder than others. Every loss to me seems like something personal. Did I do something wrong? Or which part of me dont people like?? Sometimes I tend to think too much, but I cant help it, so its high time I apologise to myself.. Sorry, but all that thinking will get you no where and only give you more problems and queries and worries, so please stop it!

These are my four biggest fears just off the top of my head. Just to let you know, I am in touch with my inner self ok, I know what is wrong with me. I just need some time to find ways to solve the problem. Will hypnosis help?? :)



No comments: