Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back where I belong....^^

After 4 hours of butt-numbing travel, I am finally HOME!!!!

Reasons why I love my home~~
MUMMY's COOKING!
Its unavailable anywhere else... Theres a special taste to everthing she cooks, hmm, wonder whether she put any special ingredient in to make us so addicted to her food... :) But its one of the main attractions of coming home...
Good food, great tasting food to tantalise yr tastebuds and make you salivate.. who wouldnt want that?? From herbal chicken soup to pasta to yong tau foo to sweet soups.. all my favourite food will magically appear at the table whenever i get home, hehe...

*** I Love You Mummy***

TECHNO BRO
Eventho he's kind of annoying, downright exasperating at times, he is still my kid brother no matter what.. And the fact that he is always updated with the latest songs and gossip increases his appeal much much more... Whats more, who wouldnt miss teasing their younger siblings whenever the chance arises?! (Double haha) :)

HOT WATER AND BROADBAND
Yup, you're reading that right! Living in the college hostel is like living in some obscure village. We only have cold water to bathe with and wireless access that can go a maximum speed that is many times slower than streamyx, some more no TV.. So pitiful right??

FAMILY WARMTH
Going home means soft cushions, comfy sofa, homey decor, etc etc...
Wats more there's always the family pet around to play with..
I feel that a home decorated with plants makes it feel more homelike, which is one of the reasons why I love my home... Cos there are plants all over the place, makes me feel serene jus looking at it :)

As a further push for all the homesick ppl out there who want to go home, i've added the soppy song from Michael Buble.. Enjoy, everyone...


***Home Sweet Home***

Home - Michael Buble

No comments: