Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Weird thoughts...

Moving on to lighter things:

This cutie pie came into my room the other day... Aint it cute??!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Call me SCRUFFY!!
Photobucket


My Moral & Etika class today got me thinking abt something...
Wats the topic you may ask...

Its:

SEKS SEBELUM KAHWIN a.k.a Sex Before Marriage

From a moral point of view it is unacceptable, unthinkable, unspeakable, untouchable, taboo, etc etc etc... But from my point of view, I think its perfectly ok, provided it is done willingly by both (or more) parties, its a way to 'test-drive' your partner as well! But please please make sure that the other party isnt taking you for a ride tho, hehe forgive the pun..

And protection is the best policy! Girls out there, you can turn these songs on full blast for yr guy if he is making advances too soon:
-Dont say you love me (M2M)
-Dont tell me (Avril Lavigne)
Full Blast remember... :)

Dont say you love me - M2M



Anyway, the moral of the story is, there is no right and wrong, it all depends on the individual needs and wants and resistance of every person out there. Right??


No comments: