Thursday, October 29, 2009

OL=Orang Luka... :P

Hahahaha.. suddenly got the mood to blog lah.. :P

Time surely flies, i've been an office lady for almost one week now.. still undecided whether i enjoy this life or not.. Luckily the environment is nice, colleagues are nice, pantry even nicer... hahahhahhaha... still in the learning stage and its like having a brand new toy, everything is bright and shiny.. ask me again in a year's time ya... maybe by then i'll be complaining abt the tediousness of it all, heh~

I have pictures to show (pictures which i havent received yet >.<), had 2 big meals already this week, one at Madam Kwan's on my first day, cos it was my colleague's birthday, then at Sushi Zanmai today, cos the girl i'm replacing will be leaving after tomorrow... All I know is tat if this goes on, I will soon be officially broke.. hahahha... joking joking, i actually didnt have to pay on my first day.. Thanks colleagues.. You all are great! :)

One downside is tat i have to rent a room outside.. I really really want my own room lor.. stupid LJMU's fault, made me used to having my own room and toilet dy >.<..

Its 10.30pm and i feel sleepy already.. Oh, tats another downside isn't it..

Oh ya, I accidentally cut my palm today, hence the title.. I'm starting to ramble, I know.. haha..

Pictures as soon as i get them~ :)

No comments: