Saturday, March 6, 2010

Crazy over Breanne Duren~

I have fallen in love with this girl's voice, and i'm sure many a guy will also fall in love with her face :D Who is Breanne Duren?? I wouldn't have known if i didnt do some research on my flavour of the week song. She's actually part of Owl City, the group that has suddenly popped up and become popular all of a sudden.. i heard their songs playing in The Gardens this afternoon~~

Found this other nice song that she's featured in on Youtube~ The group is called Swimming With Dolphins (cute eh?) and the song's called Silhouettes:-



Can't get this outta my head..

"Time together is just never quite enough~
What would it take to make or break this hint of love?
When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?
So tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time~~~"

*Owlcity - Saltwater Room*

No comments: