Sunday, March 21, 2010

My lunchmates~

Another thing to fortify the belief that i am a bit crazy -- I think I do love my job, even when its been super hectic recently, and its been giving me dream-ful nights~ I figure I also love my colleagues.. in fact i kind of miss them during the weekends... incredible huh?!

Anyways, besides my groupmates, the second group of ppl that i interact the most with during office hours are my lunchmates.. No need to worry abt eating lunch alone anymore since they appeared~ :) and we have fun chatting with oulook express, which is as good as msn in my opinion.. hehehe...

So far besides the usual vegetarian packed lunch that we can have delivered to our office, we've been to Canton-i, Ko Hyung, Sushi Zen, Nyonya Colours, McDonalds, Subway, Zun Express by Eu Yan Sang, Spaghetti, etc etc etc and of course-Redbox+ hehehehhe.... (love two-hour lunches on Fri as well, muahahahha)~~

Me, Missha, Nikita, Vi Dea and Esmei~


First time lunching+karaoke-ing together~~ (went for a second time already and hopefully many more times to come.. muahahaha)


Celebrating Missha's b'day March 25th~

Sad to say that Niki will be leaving for greener pastures soon.. Goodluck to her, Su, Mish, V and Mei will miss youuuu....Ppl come and go, but i really truly hope that the saying that true friends are hard to find at the workplace will not hold true for me.. *crossing my fingers* :):)

No comments: