Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today was a WEIRD day....

Today really drained me emotionally... Wat was supposed to be a simple Wednesday managed to go up higher than the exosphere an lower than the 18 levels of hell...

LoW
I started by waking early to finish my part of my assignment due soon... Planned to go to the post office after finishing, estimated ard 1pm which i reckoned was after lunchtime and the PO wld be less busy at tat time.

HiGh
Realised I cld sign into my MSN account which I cldnt login for a super long time due to some circumstances, found out tat my most boring lecture of the week- Moral & Etika was cancelled, yay, no need to rush, whoopee...

After finishing all my work due, set off for Carrefour where the PO is located with my 'friendly boy' and had KFC for lunch ard 2pm.. Tat was slightly off schedule, but nevermind...

LoW
Went to PO and took a number and form for the road tax rebate thingy, my number was 1649 (will remember it for a looong time), and, wanna guess the number being served??

1650??
1550??


Nah, remember, this is one of the lows... 1374!!!!!!!

Ok, so being the 'seldom go to PO + kiasu ppl tat we were, we decided to stick it out and wait patiently for our turn.. Wont bore you wif the details, but we waited for abt 3 hrs... Finally, it was 1630, counting down time... When suddenly....

A sign was pasted on one of the counters-----System Down, unable to process rebates today.. Shit, the idiotic ppl at the PO!!!! Made me waste 3 hrs!!!

So went back all hot and bothered...

HiGh
Had a great bowl of ABC for dinner (only) cos too full from fuming at the bad luck i had today... But im ok now...

**********************************************************************************

Finally know how precious 3 hrs is to me:
-enough for me to shed a few stupid tears
-enough for me to feel like punching somebody
-enough for me to complain for 5 minutes


Pls, pls, pls... Cherish all yr hours and minutes and seconds.....

No comments: