Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just to share

I stumbled upon this great group entirely by accident! The Vitamin String Quartet! Well, there are lots of string quartets around but this one is special cos they do tributes to lots of different, mostly rock bands.. My current favourite is their take on Switchfoot's Dare You To Move.. Mmmm.. sounds so soothing.. If you like it, then you should check out their tributes to linkin park, coldplay, paramore, etc etc etc.. I really like their version of numb and somewhere I belong too~

The video below is captioned "This is so sick!".. and it really is lah in my opinion, eventhough I don't play Guitar Heroes.. I used to play VO2 and this person playing to the string quartet's Through the Fire and the Flames is a god! Watch and be amazed.. I really admire the high score, really..



PS: I am addicted! To what? Here's a hint:
"And the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick, masochistic lion.."
Sighhhhhhhh......

1 comment:

GreenTea said...

The song he playing is nice la... but how come got such crazy guy can follow the tempo and combo all the way without making mistake in the game... i wonder when i got this kind of talent. hehe..^^ but in dream maybe i can.