Friday, May 8, 2009

Watch it!

Happy Day!!!

Finally after working hard non-stop for the past 6 years, my beloved watch that I got from mum after my PMR exam can finally take a break and have a long holiday..

Bubbye darling watch.. time you get some well-deserved rest.. Will still wear you whenever I feel like it.. (I really love my belongings wan k.. :D)

The replacement:

A Swatch! hahahha.. me suaku >.<... finally own a Swatch after so long.. Its called Optical Effect and the model is SUJK 400.. Hmm.. I'm sure it isn't one of the latest models but its a fact that it caught my eye, so I don't really bother when it came out..

Oh, and I found another life-goal while getting my watch-- I will get this:

Ladies Double Chocolate Heart Beat

Or well, something like it as soon as I can afford one.. hahhaha... may take years and years before I can get it tho, cos this Frederique Constant watch costs a whopping RM14027.00 (O.o...) The reason it costs that amount is the many diamonds littering the surface, it also comes with its own diamond certificate.. should be a worthwhile investment, besides the fact that it looks and sounds gorgeous already! :)

Meanwhile, please help me with my little dilemma.. I don't know whether to get this..

Its Sony Ericsson's W705 by the way..

As you all know, i'm pretty attached to my old, loyal SE W810i but lately, its been having some problems associated with old age and obsolescense.. For one, the battery can't be fully charged, this problem only started quite recently, but without heavy use (listening to music and talking on the phone for too long), its still bearable.. However, i'm having a problem with its capacity too, its kind of annoying me with its 512MB of storage space, yeah, pitiful right..

However, I don't know whether this is the right time to abandon my old baby.. I'm not really sure whether its worth my spending this money.. Cos my old phone isn't exactly spoilt yet, but i'm also kind of worried that its slowly dying on me, really slowly but dying all the same.. Sigh and double sigh.. Should I or should I not say goodbye??? >.<

No comments: