Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Toilet humour..

Every month since January, we've had some kind of problem with the plumbing at home.. First, the tap at the kitchen sink broke, then the master bedroom sink detached itself from the wall, next, the downstairs cistern almost toppled over and most recently, the flush of one of the upstairs toilets broke.. I think our regular plumber must be wondering whether my mum is secretly in love with him or what.. hahhahaha.. He has to come over almost every month.~

Oh well, hopefully nothing breaks in the near future, getting tired of hearing about things that need fixing... but since everything in the house is almost as old as each other, i'm quite expecting something else to happen.. Luckily, there are other people more clumsy than me at home, so even if things break down (or just break), it probably won't be because of me.. hehe..

*****************************************************************************************

Reminiscing about something from sometime ago.. My idea of a fun time= Cheesecake + Wireless connection + Cool air + Cute guy~ :D

Took this when the bf was helping me tweak my laptop while sitting outside Starbucks.. Since I like to be the tech dummy, I just sat there watching people and enjoying cheesecake.. expensive cheesecake.. >.<

American Baked Cheesecake (I think..) Scrumptious!

Oh, and no prizes for guessing which starbucks outlet I was at.. heehee~



2 comments:

GreenTea said...

The Cheese cake look like good taste... can i have 1 please ^^.

~Tr@cey~ said...

Bleh~~ want to eat? go and buy lor.. haha..