Thursday, July 30, 2009

A story about my New Look @.@~


Ok, got this new look on Monday after my exams, got both the top and the shorts at a store called New Look, hahaha.. 3 pounds only for the top, what a steal! and 9 pounds for the magic slimming shorts.. Imagine my shock when I saw the exacts same shorts selling for 5 pounds when I went to Llandudno!

Luckily in UK they have this super useful return policy where you can return stuff that you have bought, no questions asked, and no sour faces to endure, I think this system would go haywire if implemented in M'sia, haha..

Had to search high and low for my size tho, seems that I'm the geneal size here and its always tough to find good, cheap stuff cos its either sold out or in high demand, its good to be here if you're either very tiny or very large, cos things are cheaper and easier to find :*...

Another happy ending, I managed to save 4 pounds!
(which I promptly spent on the meal at The Crown.. Sigh... >.<)

No comments: