Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 88: Bye Bye Liverpool~

Saved this as a draft more than one week ago.. my feelings just before leaving the room i occupied for almost 3 months.. not too late to publish now is it?? :)

*********************************************************************************************************

My last day in this great place that has given me lots and lots of new, unforgettable experiences.. Watching everyone leaving one by one, the feeling is kind of hard to explain.. Wondering whether everyone will make an effort to keep in touch or just hide away at our own ends of the world.. I will try my best to make an effort tho.. Hope I find a job soon, so I can have more phone credit, hahaha... Sitting alone in my room, in my apartment (all my housemates have left).. I will miss everything here~ my room, my bed, classes, friends, the buildings, the weather even..

Liverpool.. I will miss you~~~

PS: Will try my best to come back and visit someday!!! :)

No comments: