Monday, September 28, 2009

I Want to Getaway~

Watched 'A Perfect Getaway' at the cinema today with mum.. after a solid 3 months plus of not stepping into a cinema *gasp*

6 strangers
2 killers
no getting away~

Cool tagline but so-so movie.. the first half was kind of boring and the action only really started in the second half, then it got a little exciting... lazy to review.. haha.. see here ~I liked Timothy Olyphant tho.. not only cos his name is so cute, but i likey manly men... haha...

Speaking of lazy.. that's become my new name for myself recently.. Trying to run away from everything i need to do.. can you believe that one week after i've come home, i haven't finished unpacking all my stuff?! >.< lazy to think of where to store my things.. not to mention my job applications.. which really have to be taken care of soon.. arghhhh... lots of other minute tasks that need to be completed as well eg reloading my phone's credit before 30th sept to get my extra 10% of credit, getting a haircut, sorting out my wardrobe etc etc etc..

I guess i'm just really lazy... or.... i might just be hiding from reality... sighhhh.... need to start moving on.... some motivation please??

CaLL Me LaZy~ :D

No comments: