Sunday, September 20, 2009

Inevitable Journey...

Should have changed my flavour of the week to 'Time to Say Goodbye', but Toni Braxton's Yesterday will do for now.. :S The last day of my 14 day Europe trip was actually spent travelling from Paris, France to Manchester Airport to catch my flight at 2.15pm the next day.. which turned out to be quite a miserable day, but i still had it better than some other people i know..

Spent more than 12 hours on the bus that day.. and the ferry ride from Calais to Dover was horrible.. First time ever i felt seasick.. Luckily i still managed to keep my lunch in my stomach tho.. :) then had to change to another bus when we arrived at London.. The bus with the passengers from hell.. Really pity my friend who was feeling unwell that day cos they were making so much noise that we were unable to get to sleep, and they even made fun of her when she asked them for something to eat when she had gastric.. Some people... >.<

Inside Manchester Airport where we spent the night either curling up like prawns to sleep cos it was so cold, or trying to keep awake to look after our luggage.. we 3 girls took turns to go to sleep, but everyone still ended up not sleeping much cos it was so effing cold.. I really thought an airport would have central heating.. considering how many people are there at night.. grr... Luckily the 14 hours we spent there passed by in a flash..

spot my flight: Emirates flight EK018~

I was feeling quite hungry already by the time we boarded, but too bad.. they didn't stuff us up this time compared to the flight to UK.. maybe you don't have to eat so much when going to a hotter country cos you dont need extra food to withstand the cold.. hahaha...

one tiny snack, not enough to ease my hunger >.<

Lunch a few hours later.. I chose chicken in coconut and pineapple sauce with spinach and rice.. of course the description in the menu is much more appetising than that lah.. @.@~ it is most irritating eating a meal on the plane, cos there is just so many things on such a tiny tray.. have to keep shifting things around to eat properly... hahaha...

Transit in Dubai at midnight.. 33 degrees celsius at midnight.. damn killing!! super cold then super hot, what a miserable day.. :(

3.15am flight to Kuala Lumpur.. saying bye bye to the bright lights of Dubai...

Another snack.. Chicken Tikka wrap and juice~~

They turned off the lights and i realised that the ceiling looked like there was stars on it.. nice~ :)

All too soon, it was breakfast time.. I sure slept a lot more this time compared to my flight to UK.. maybe after a whole day on a cramped coach and a night on an airport seat, the aeroplane seat was super comfortable to me.. I was still so sleepy during breakfast that i had a hard time swallowing my omelette, didnt even eat the bread and dried mango and crackers.. >.<

Happy that i finally finally got a window seat!!! :)

Thats my first glimpse of tanah tumpahnya darahku...

The wing looks like something from Transformers when landing :D

and im home.. after waiting ages to clear customes and find my luggage.. the luggage system at KLIA is exasperating!!! I waited more than one hour for my precious crocodile to come out... grr... really quite disappointing service at KLIA...

after that had another long drive back to JB, even though i wasnt the one doing the driving.. still had to make sure the driver didnt fall asleep.. endured a jam at Nilai and the car throwing a tantrum where the temperature kept rising and couldnt come back down.. Sigh...

Luckily i'm finally back home.. Gave everyone their souvenirs at last.. and finally get to taste some home cooked scrumptious food~~ :):):)

Pasta from Italy with salmon and prawns, yummy :):)
I love mummy!!!

Plus i got to enjoy my own souvenir as well, hehehe...

Will get some much needed rest before beginning my job hunt~ Good luck to me~ updates soon... :)


No comments: