Monday, February 16, 2009

Bowling is for the young and young at heart!

I have got to admit, I had a much much better Valentine's Day than I had previously imagined.. Maybe cos lot of small tiny details that most probably won't matter to other people, matter a lot to me..

First stop was to Pizza Hut with my mum, cos we didn't want her to feel left out on Feb 14th, the amazing thing was that the service at the Plaza Angsana outlet in Johor Bahru had the most superb service, and good service just does wonders to your mood!

After lunch, off we went to the bowling alley (minus mum), my first time in 4 years I think, not that I have the chance to get rusty, since I was never that good before anyway.. >.<>

Angsana Bowl (and flying fish, wth.. :D)

Someone got a strike! but it wasn't me >.<

Bowling with hamburgler >.<

Oooo... we have so many balls!! :)

The longkang washer *shy*

Dunno why still so happy getting zero??!

I clearly remember the first time I went bowling with my form 5 classmates, and the first time I bowled i got a strike.. I remember thinking at that time that 'Hey, maybe I have the talent for this, maybe i can go on to be a national bowler!' Fat hope that, national drain washer more like.. But anyhow, its kind of good for sweating and gives you a chance to laugh at other people when they bowl, haha...

After that we went on to our second destination- City Square, but not before getting free Cornetto(s) from the 'love sparks' event.. we just had to pass the giant cone to the person behind and then we got free normal sized Cornetto Cones! Yums.. Walls is so kind to give people free ice-creams, besides, I love Cornetto(s), so whats not to be happy about?! :)

Got to City Square just in time to watch the auditions for Road to Hollywood, or something to that effect, and honestly, most of the contestents sang horribly off-key! Sigh, if I were a judge, I would be lambasting everyone for torturing people's ears.. Eh, I didn't want to listen oso k, just that I was enjoying a cup of bubble tea on one of the floors and had a clear view of the contestants... The only ones that had potential in my opinion, were these 2 girls below who sang Lasy Marmalade together, they had really powerful voices and knew how to ad-lib a bit too.. I can say I quite liked their performance.. :)

The weird thing was, my brother came back and told me about hearing them sing when he was at city square earlier, which means we were at the same place at the same time! I also met ms Daphny and her bf strolling around, JB got so small meh, heh...



Wrapped up a very satisfying day by watching Pink Panther 2 starring Steve Martin and Aiswarya Rai, that was quite funny in some parts despite reviews, will do my own review soon.. Also had dinner at sushi king, which also brough me some happiness, cos our food arrived faster than people who reached earlier than us, hahhahaha.. Some people are just lucky.. :)

My only comment now is, why are there more and more gay/ lesbian couples lately, is it also cos of global warming or cos those who used to hide away now dare to announce their feelings in public?? Hmm. I swear, I saw at least 3 confirmed homosexual couples, and dozens more suspects..

Oh yea, and the gladiator sandals are definitely overrated!! I counted more than 10 pairs just by watching people at the cinema alone, goodness knows how many pairs there were in total in the whole building?! Stop buying them people, I beg you!! @.@.. (luckily I don't own a pair lah.. hahahaha...) getting quite tired of seeing them everywhere already~

No comments: