Monday, February 23, 2009

I adore hugh jackman..

Anyone caught the 81st annual Academy Awards on TV yesterday?? Normally, i don't pay any attention to it, but after finding out that Hugh Jackman will be hosting this year, I decided to watch and see how it would turn out..

To my surprise, this year's Oscars was exceptionally good entertainment! Especially the most interesting opening sequence, where Jackman said that due to the recession, he would have to sponsor the opening sequence himself, haha.. and Wow, he sang really well.. he also chose Anne Hathaway (whom I quite adore) to perform on stage with him.. Oooo..



too bad I had to watch the second telecast at night instead of the live telecast tho.. Cos I felt so sleepy halfway that i missed half the show.. Who asked them to present awards like best art direction, costume, short animation, blah blah together.. Heck I missed Heath Ledger's family saying the acceptance speech :* I agree with other people on the internet who said that Steve Martin and Tina Fey had good chemistry, they also said that Daniel Craig and Sarah Jessica Parker looked good together, but to me, they were rather awkward, and their pert seemed very rehearsed, and they had many slip-ups with the words too~

On the other hand, it was worth missing the live telecast, cos i finally have my renewed passport!! After procrastinating for a couple of days weeks.. hehe... and in my opinion, the immigration department in Pekan Rabu, Johor Bahru wasn't that bad, at least I didnt experience the situation mentioned in this article :) So people, by all means, you can get your passports done there, but be sure to bring something to while away the 2-hour wait if you don't have a car if you dont want to die of boredom~

No comments: