Saturday, February 21, 2009

Why o why?!


Dang it.. This morning mum just asked us to check whether tickets for the Rainforest World Music Festival were available yet... and I was just scrolling through the page, reading about the performers and thinking to myself how interesting it would be a an experience.. Ok so, maybe I was channeling Dolly from 'Under One Roof' a bit and going "SOOO Exciting!!"

Then I suddenly remembered that I won't be in Malaysia during July! SH**!! so no more fantasizing about the things I would see and the pictures and can take and all that for me~ :(
Hope my bro would remember to update me about what goes on.. Waaa... Why is everything exciting happening while i'm not here to join in?!

Some things I might be missing out on:

Fat man playing the flute
Half-naked dancing ladies
Looking at numerous angmoh old men..
Squeezing through a sweaty crowd..

Hahahhaa.. okok, enough being a sour grape, I just hope the rest of my family does go to this amazing event.. I think I shall purchase the tickets on ticketcharge for them right now..

No comments: