Saturday, February 14, 2009

My new L.O.V.E!

Are you as excited as me when you see this word?? Its ok if you say no cos i know there are people who receive even more expensive gifts than this all the time, but for me, its not often that someone presents me with a luxurious bottle of perfume that is incidentally imported from France.. :) XoXoXoXo to the person who gave me this! :*



The whole glamorous package, i really, really <3 the gold and black ribbon and the chanel wrapping paper (not pictured)... SOooo pretty!!


This is what the bottle actually looks like, couldn't quite capture the exact colour in the dim light at my dining room...

A short introduction:
Chance Eau Fraiche (Eau Fraiche=Fresh Water) is actually a spin-off from the original Chance and it has notes that include citron, water hyacinth, jasmine absolute, white musk, vetiver, amber patchouli and teak wood.. I absolutely have no idea what vetiver is but all i can say that it smells quite good.. This perfume comes in 2 sizes, 50ml and 100ml and mine is the smaller version, I think it will last me pretty long tho, cos I can't bear to spray it on every single day mah...

Overall, the scent is not very heavy and its a fresh kind of smell that won't make the people beside you gag or suffocate, and most importantly, it lasts! I wore it for a whole day through a sweaty bowling game and through 2 shopping centres in the same day and the bf still said i smelt nice in the evening.. hehe... :D

You might as well picture me in that photo cos tats pretty much what I felt like doing when I realised what I had gotten for V-day, jumping for joy, that is, but it would have been kind of ridiculous if I really did that in the middle of the night at home, so i'll let the model do the work instead lah! >.<...

No comments: