Monday, December 21, 2009

A Christmas Carol 3D

The day after my birthday, went to watch A Christmas Carol 3D with mummy~ The movie was so-so only maybe cos I already know how the story goes. Basically, this very stingy, grumpy, miserly old man, Ebenizer Scrooge is visited by 3 spirits on x'mas eve, and he wakes up the next morning a changed man, being good and kind to everyone.. Incredible huh..

Anyways, i came back aching all over (but not as serious as what happened after I watched Avatar 3D for a whopping 3 hours), i suspect cos i kept dodging the 3D stuff falling from the screen.. hahahha.. For me, the movie was half a horror movie already.. I'd heard someone saying this before the movie started and it turned out to be true.. The ghost of christmas future and Marley's ghost were both damn eerie.. @.@~ or maybe its just me.. I also found the ghost of christmas present damn annoying >.<

I nearly fell asleep at some parts, which is extrememly rare for me... so dont worry if you missed the movie.. hahaha...










Looking extremely 'yeng' in our glasses... ^^

Damn expensive glasses as well.. RM150 if you break or lose them..for such a price, you would expect them to be more comfortable lor.. sigh.. mine kept slipping down my nose >.< but one thing abt 3D, it makes you feel like watching every movie after seeing he trailer in 3D.. The trailers made me want to watch Alice in Wonderland, How to train your dragon and Avatar (can cross that off dy, hehe)

So many cons for waatching 3D movies.. my verdict is: watch at your own risk lor :P

No comments: