Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One year older.. again... :)

22.. nice figure eh??

First time having to work on my birthday.. Once upon a time, my birthday was always a holiday cos of the year-end school holidays, only 2 or 3 yrs during college tat I had to go to class on my big day.. this year have to work pula, boohoo.. if only my office was situated in Selangor, then it'd be a public holiday >.<

*Birthdays=lots of eating?!

My manager had promised to treat me to lunch earlier and we ended up going to Room Eighteen (拾八风味) for HK style food, old dy, don't like Western food so much dy.. haha... We ended up gorging ourselves silly on the yummy stuff there..

Char siew noodles with dessert and drink only RM12.80 :) yums... love the roasted pork there.. not too fat not too thin, not too hard not too soft.. perfect!

小笼包 :P

egg tarts~ crispy pastry plus soft filling.. d(-.-)b two thumbs up~

At this point I was quite full already but my manager still insisted on ordering the layer cake, luckily it was unavailable or i think my tummy would have burst.. haha.. I really recommend Room Eighteen cos the food is tasty, reasonably priced, and most importantly, all the food was served in record time.. So all in all it was a very enjoyable meal :) In fact I even went back ith my mum on Saturday to try out other dishes.. heehee..

Next round was cake... cos she failed to get me cake during lunch, my manager insisted that she get me a real birthday cake instead.. @.@~ all my arguments against the idea were futile and we ended up getting a cake from Bread story.. So touched... sobsob.. Have to start thinking what gift should i get her in return for her birthday??!

Can i say i'm 4 yrs old??? :P

With Chai hing, my manager.. Coindidentally we were both wearing purple that day.. felt like having a date during lunch, cos just the 2 of us @.@~

Only 4 ppl left in my group tat day.. 4 other members were on leave.. >.<

Esmei! :)

Big face herself O.o.....

and all too soon it was dinnertime.. Time to meet mummy who came up specially from JB.. thanks mummy~~ :) had dinner at one other place i've never been to before- Paddington House of Pancakes~

Mummy with her giant pancake...

Closer look.. I actually liked this one more than my own dish >.<

Mine.. mini dollar pancakes...

with 4 types of dips..

We were so full that we decided to skip the main meal and jump straight to dessert with lots of fruits, but the portions were still too big to be finished.. sigh... a bit of a waste really.. if i ever get to go again, have to remember to go with an empty stomach.. haha... but that amt of money for flour and bananas.. hmm.. worth it or not?


PS:If you think my day ended just like tat.. hah... guess again~~~ lalallalala.....
PPS: Flavour of the week is So Cold by the infamous Chris Brown.. X'Brown and cold weather fit for x'mas week.. haha... so apt.. plus i really like the song.. so..

No comments: