Monday, December 7, 2009

Singing for my lunch... >.<

I am so backlogged that I am still talking abt two Fridays ago >.< Ever had lunch for 2 and a half hours while at work?? Well, I have! and I even had my director and manager and a whole group of collleagues to back me up~

The main purpose we were there was to eat.. no lah, kidding only.. We were supposed to practise a song that we will be singing during our head of dept's retirement party later this week.. So ended up having Westlife's You Raise Me Up on repeat for almost the whole duration we were there... @.@~ Did get to sing other songs tho.. but being the matured ppl that we are (:P) there was lots of Michael Buble and Emil Chau.. hahahahha, even Teresa Teng popped out...

and so we ended up having lunch till 3pm... and I am now quite afraid of hearing the song again... if only they could use a less boring song... haiz... anyways, Fridays arent that conducive for work.. cos I spent part of the afternoon trying to piece together a lopsided x'mas tree with a colleague.. I jus found out its a group tradition that the youngest person has the honoured task of fixing the tree... >.< what a bunch of bullies... hahahhaha...

First draft.. damn drab and lopsided.. what to do... ask a person with no artistic cells in her to fix it up.. considered quite good already...

Looks much better today.. after our senior manager fixed it up.. hehehe... there are real gifts under the tree too... for our gift exchanging next week :D

better quality pics once i have the chance to sneakily take pics with my camera.. dont really wan to remind ppl that i was the one who caused the tree to be lopsided in the first place lor...

No comments: