Monday, July 21, 2008

~AEON Bukit Tinggi~


This trip to klang had been planned a long time ago, and after the bad moody day on Fri, it was only fitting that I go and ha
ve a fun and happy day shopping right??! Pls be warned that this post will be long and have a lot of food in it, so hungry ppl reading this, go get a snack before you continue ya.. :)

The main characters in this story are Ms TSY, Ms TMY and Mr SYF... And lets begin... Do you know that to get to Klang from Wangsa Maju to Klang is approximately 2 hours by LRT and lousy KTM??! Gila right?! So Ms TSY and Ms TMY started their journey at 10am and only reached ard 12pm at the Klang train station, where Mr SYF fetched them to go to the larget Jaya Jusco in Malaysia currently...

First stop: (Warning: Go eat something before continuing!)
Afte
r contemplating between a few restaurants namely B-B-Q plaza, Boston, Dome, etc...

Black Canyon
Lunchtime!!! been to the Black Canyon in Singapore so I already knew that its famous for coffee-which I dont drink, sad to say... But I remembered quite clearly that the food was not bad oso... Thai and International cuisine...


<-- Something interesting...
This was number 22 on the list
of things to bring you on
your way to success!
haha... So cute...















Our drinks.... Mr SYF's Jamaican Coffee and my Strawberry
delight that came together wif my set and Ms TMY's ice lemon tea in the backgroundthat came wif her set that only cost RM9.90, so WORTH IT!!!



<---Close up of my
Strawberry Delight,
so cute right??!





<---- Yummy yummy springrolls with glass noodles, carrot, etc etc ... crunchy and tasty with the chilli dip... :)

















My lunch set: Teriyaki Chicken Steak looks too good to be eaten... Tell you lah, it was juicy and tender and succulent, haha... and the pieces of bread went very well with the meat, Oishi! And so that was lunch...

After that shopping time!! In short, we went into almost all the shops on the first and second floor! I bought some stuff from the face shop (i'm a big fan) and some handphone stickers and a nice dress that was only 29.90 after discount, ha!

2nd Stop:
NYONYA COLORS
I'll let the pic do the talking...
It was smooth and smelled so nice,
tasted great oso!! :)


3rd stop was a stall selling bak kut teh for dinner...

We'd planned on eating the dry one for
2 persons but ended up having one pot dry one pot soup for a total portion for 4 ppl! plus a plate of vege... haha...


Then back to AEON for the best movie I've seen this year!
~Journey to the Centre of the Earth~
I was squealing, ducking and cringing at all the exciting parts, which were many... There were some great jokes too... And I really liked all the leads in this movie, ha! Whats more I only watched the normal version, imagine how good the 3D version would be?!

Not to forget, we had popcorn and the bitterest herbal tea I have ever had-王老吉! What a weird c
ombination..

And then it was time to go home around 12.30am... So damn tired... Used up abt 50% of my energy... So together with the 20% used on Fri, I only had abt 30% left.. Which was used up th
e next day.. more on that later.. :)








Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Night

No comments: