Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Backlogged~~

Here I am talking abt Sunday when its already Wednesday... Tats how busy I am... :)
Well, Sunday was supposed to be homework day.. But mummy wanted to meet me, how could I say no???!

So we went to Midvalley Megamall and the Gardens...
To make it short, it was basically walk walk walk, eat eat... Walk walk... hahaha...
Got to eat something I have fallen in love with--Soft-shell crab handroll--DELICIOUS!

So here's what i got (or wat mum got for me, to be exact^^):

Photobucket
Nice yea?? thanks mummy! *<333*

And so its Wednesday and i'm damn tired cos its almost the time of the month again...
Sob sob... but one assignment is going to be handed in tomorrow, yay!
Happiness does not last lor... Got to prepare for a presentation in BM next week, then do my tax assignment and then start preparing for finals.... Sounds so horrible right??
So its work work work for the next few days it seems.... Bleh....


No comments: