Sunday, July 13, 2008

I got new GLASSES!

Well why am i so excited, you might think "cheh, new glasses only wat, i have 10 pairs" or "So what? I have new coloured contacts"...
Haha but its different for me..

My new pair:
Photobucket

According the person in the shop, its fashionable to hav a frame on 3 sides but not in the fourth... Is it?? I really dunno.. and she did mention tat my previous pair was a bit老土 (the way she put it...).. haha.. but i do admit i am a simple person really, and i almost got an elle frame tat was pink but after some-or was it a lot, cant remember :)-of cajoling and pursuading from the ppl who went wif me, i finally decided on this...

Its to replace my old pair which is old fashioned, flimsy, loose, and most importantly missing a corner, haha..

My old pair:
Photobucket
老土right?? :)

Close up on the damage i inflicted upon ot when i dropped it on the floor:
Photobucket

The feedback I have gotten so far has been quite good :):)
and so, i will embark on a new part of my life, actually wearing my glasses instead of leaving them in the box all lonely and forlorn, which is wat i've been doing mostly since i got my first pair... haha...

Thank you mum and also Jojo whom I had troubled so much to get this... This is for you both: Muackzz... XOXOXO...

And lastly, i shall post a pic of myself so you can compare both pairs against my face (if you want to tat is) :
Photobucket

No comments: