Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wanted: A REVIEW....

Watched the action movie WANTED a few days ago...
Didnt know it was rated 18SG, but it was more violent than sex oriented tho...
Personally, I like movies that have a good plot or story, dont you feel exasperated when a movie does not tie up all its loose ends and has illogical things happening??!
I dont mean like a fantasy way, cos even fantasy stories can be nicely explained with a story of its own, like my favourite movie in 2007-----STARDUST <3333
Well, like in the case of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull, Wanted has a pretty loose plot... It is so illogical at times tat you can even see some ppl scratching their heads at the far-fetchedness sometimes... teehee.. Which means that, me, being the logic loving, rationally wired person that I am did not really love this movie...

This is my own view tho, dont get me wrong, Wanted is quite a nice movie, let me show you why you should watch it:


1) Angelina Jolie=SEXXXXY!!!

Please refer----->



And---->

2) Great special effects
- Bending bullets!
- Exploding mice, eeeew....
- And the train accident part is worth a mention
eventho its stupid how an old man cld rescue him from the middle of a ravine???
-Oh yea, and the nice car chase in the beginning was enjoyable too!

3) Morgan Freeman
So scary lah, is he the villain, is he not?? Who is the villain???
So watch out for his character, so villainous its scary... :)

4) Watch it jus to brag to your frens that you have!
Is that a good reason or not???!

I am sooo looking forward to Wall-E.........
When you see him, so will you...

Ta daaaa....



So cute right.... Awww.....

No comments: