Saturday, November 29, 2008

At peace??

I dont know what has come over me lately~
But i seem to be in a zen-like, peaceful kind of mood...
Still cant decide whether its good or bad..
Its weird, cos i dont seem to have views on anything..

not on the latest news on terrorism, yoga, etc etc...

not on any new shows out in the cinemas...
not on any juicy gossip about friends...

I wonder why...

Haha.. its good that i'm not feeling all heated up over things..

But it does backfire, cos i just dont feel like thinking abt anything whatsoever..
So its really tough, cos i need to think of ideas for my assignments, and points to discuss during discussions.. and a dozen more irritating matters that have to be done.. Maybe my brain's in denial..
Ya, i think thats what it is~!


I really need to get some rewiring done on my brain...

Cos lately my interests have got a span of abt 10cm wide...

Which basically means no interests lor?!~ Yelp..

Maybe i need cut back a little on the Zen... :D

Anyways, my currently pea-sized brain still likes to ogle at the beautiful things in this world... Sighhhh~

No comments: