Saturday, November 1, 2008

*(+-+)*

Finally caved in to my fear of going to the doctors today..
and my 'embarrassing problem' has been solved with the help of RM24, heh...
Went to Klinik Kita... and boy, there were so many patients that i waited more than one hour.. Its so popular cos if i remember correctly it was featured on tv before.. hehe...
(even go clinic oso must go to famous wan! :D)

Well the doctor was great, quite helpful but cant say the same for my fellow 'patients'...
There were scores of little kids running all over the place.. I swear if i had to sit there any longer i wld have caught one of them and slapped them... cant sit quietly is it??! >.<
If i was seriously sick and waiting for my turn there, i think i wld have fainted from the noise...

Oh, the only exciting thing that happened was that i saw a guy come in who looked like he was abt to die.. he was practically being dragged in by 2 of his friends... Dunno what ailed him tho.. Hmm...

PS: this colour scheme reminds me of something~~ :)

No comments: