Friday, November 21, 2008

Trials & tribulations...

Here i am with another sob story.. :D
My journeys back home are always fraught with 'situations' that i have to find ways to get out of.. and this time was no exception..

If you're scared that the bus tickets that you want will be sold out then you buy early lah, right?? ya well.. mine were a tad too early~ 5pm bus when my class was till 4pm.. and it takes at least 45mins to get to the bus terminal from my place, not including time for emergencies such as breakdowns or heavy rains.. Sigh... the gasps i got when i told my classmates and friends about my predicament were uncountable..

Anyway, in the end i made quite a dramatic exit from class, cos i cldnt afford to stay any later since my long-winded tutor still hadnt ended the class at 4.. (I swear, the wind made the door bang so hard, it wasnt my fault! Only hope the tutor didnt think i was rude lah~) :*
Thi worst thing was, big droplets started to fall just as i left eventhogh the sun was still shining brightly, made me regret the statements i made in my prevous post like hell i tell you..

Its kind of like in the 'Book of Job'-- read abt this in 'A Walk to Remember' and i think its quite interesting-- Anyway, my heart was definitely pumping faster than usual, thinking abt worst-case scenarios and i was so relieved that i was able to reach in time.. Whoosh.. Oh man, why cant i just be able to waltz home without subjecting my blood to high pressure~~ Oh well, next time'll be better i hope...

No matter what happens that crazy spirit is still in me though.. Cos this ridiculous line just flashed past my brain when i saw this image.. an i cldnt resist noting it down due to the ridiculousity of it :D~

Dont laugh hor..
“鲜红之间一点黄,
好像有浓的暗疮。”

hahahha... i really think i'm quite ridiculous sometimes~


PS: I forgive the person who helped me buy the ticket.. count it as one of my many trials and tribulations lah..

No comments: