Sunday, November 30, 2008

You gotta move it, MoVe It!!

Conversation with Myee on Sat night:
Me: Aiya, so long didn't go out dy! I think i'm collecting dust.. everyday just sit and stare at my notes or the computer screen.. Dont even know what the latest things are anymore!
She: OMG, you've become a 宅女/干物女!

Oh, i felt so bad after that, am i really becoming one of those freaky nerdy ppl who never leave their house??! As an afterthought, i think i have the potential~ :( So i immediately made some plans that wld ensure me leaving my room and going out.. heh..

So i watched a movie, ate something i never had before and bought a little something for myself.. Well, someone else paid for it but i chose it k.. :D satisfied my going out itch anyway~ Whats more, the movie was FOC for me cos i had a GSC b'day voucher!!! :D Happiee~

Wld have been happier if i'd dared to use the voucher i have to get a Thomas Sabo charm bracelet at RM69 tho (original price RM149.90), but i'm frugal (or poor, whatever..)

yeah, right >.<


Top left-right: Vienna Cheese, Potato Cheese, Curry Chicken
Bottom L-R: Redbean snowflake (can skip this if you dislike coconut sprinkles), Winter Romance (its just chocolate) and Crispy Taro (my favourite of the lot!)

These made me so full that they became my dinner.. and i only had 2 mind you.. i had the third one for supper.. Personally recommend crispy taro and curry chicken, the rest were so-so for me... After trying them out, my only comment is, well.. they're pretty.. and that's abt it~ you get the drift...

The something i got as part of my b'day present from the bf.. I'm so greedy of course this alone cant satisfy me lah! ;D

Close up of the unicorn, fairy and butterfly..
(I remind him of the fairy??? -.-lll)

~The movie~


Ok, i dont really like Alex the dancing lion... but i really like King Julien (voiced by the infamous Borat guy), the lemur and the karate penguins and the overactive little lemur-Mort and marty the zebra and melman the giraffe... ok i just dont like Alex i dunno why.. i think he's not cute at all..

Overall it did get some laughs out of me.. but sometimes the plot is a leeeeetle too 'funny' too laugh at.. I really cant stand the old grandma who cant seem to die even after being mauled by a lion, hit by a truck or falling into a dam (die lah, you irritating character!) and imagine a hippo and a giraffe??! What would their offspring look like?? But that aside, madagascar 2 is good entertainment lah.. Lazy to write a synopsis.. Read it here i you're interested.. Since most ppl i know have watched it already anyway~ see, i'm so so outdated!!

Back to work~ :(

No comments: