Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yikes...

I am so drowning in work right now..
Balasan for having a 'play' day yesterday...

I finally watched Tropic Thunder and Quantum of Solace...
No time for detailed reviews now eventho i wld like to do them but all i can say for now is, Tropic Thunder was amazing.. it was so fun to watch, and the audience, me included were all laughing like mad!! QoS however made me nearly fall asleep at some parts.. I think the dialogue was too draggy, the action scenes were great but not the talking bits.. I think the dialogue didnt really connect with the audience.. I was still quite blur abt wat was happening even halfway through the movie @.@~~

Hopefully i can do the reviews soon~~

And another complaint abt lunch.. Went to:


The way the guy pronounced it sounded like sakai sushi.. hehehe...
Honestly.. the food there is Nothing to shout about lor... Soft shell crab Temaki-not nice.. I've had better.. the ambience was so-so.. the tempura was a bit raw and hard.. the teriyaki salmon was a bit bitter cos some parts were burnt.. I think my expectations were a bit too high for an outlet in KLCC lor.. Hmm...

Thanks ms Yee for helping me sweep some cobwebs off myself.. hehe.. i havent gone anywhere like for more than one month already!! :D yay...

All in all i think i was quite thrifty,
2 movies
snacks
salmon teriyaki & Yasai Tempura Bento set +Green tea + 1 soft shell crab temaki
3 pkts Skinlite cucumber pads-total 30 pcs
1 pck tim tams-vanilla/chocolate
pomegranate juice
dried sweet potato snack
3 pckt Uncle Sun soup ingredients
Oyako Don set for dinner
transport
Simple oil balancing cleansing wipes
Total damage: RM130, hahahhaha, worth it lah...

PS: i was so happy with my seat for tropic thunder.. See, can see the whole screen so clearly neh!! :D


Hope i can finish my work soon~~

No comments: