Friday, March 27, 2009

Fantasies~

Contrary to the happy happy posts of my adventures this month, the end of March is going to be a hard time for me with a deep sense of foreboding.. What?! you ask.. Hmm.. its just that I'm going to be under a whole lot of examination stress on an all new level.. 4 subjects for my ICSA external exams.. sobs.. I foresee the coming months will have me moping around trying as hard as I can to cram things into my head..

Problem is, I feel so afraid, very afraid that I won't be able to finish everything in time.. Don't really have the mood to start seriously yet.. Hope the mood comes a visiting soon... :( Where got people prefer to do housework than to study wan you tell me??! Sigh.. Some rich guy come and sweep me off my feet so I won't have to work my whole life lah, no work=no need to study, hee~ Fat hope that!

I always used to joke that the end of the world, if it wanted to come, should better come before I wreck my brains studying for a major exam, if it came right after I had sat for a major exam then all the work I had put in would be wasted wouldn't it?! I remember I used to tell this thought of mine to everyone before my PMR, SPM, college finals, etc, hahhahaha.. In fact its still a fantasy of mine, that the end of the world will come so that I can stop all my work now.. People who love life don't curse me ya..

Sigh, fantasy and jokes aside.. I really really need an increase in concentration and brainpower now @.@... All the odds are against me, no tuition, self-study, I need all the discipline I have, hellllppp!!!

PS: New flavour of the week, Danny Fernandes-Fantasy.. Its not a new song but I love the rythm, can't fail to make me start swaying away, hehe... However I don't really know who he is, checked with wiki but info on him seems kind of limited, haha.. Hope to hear other songs from him next time..

PPS: Still more posts of my trips to come.. stay tuned! You didn't think that was it did you?? :)

1 comment:

LOVE @LWIZ, APPLE said...

good luck for ur coming ICSA papers..i know u can excel in it!
April is coming and den May den u r off to UK..have a fun time in UK and dun forget my souvenirs..
take care ya!