Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dinner at BBQ Plaza~

Going to begin by stating a fact: I would not be visiting any BBQ Plaza outlet any time soon.. Did you know that after eating you stink like mad if you were sitting at the direction where the smoke was blowing.. Eeew.. My hair, my clothes, heck even my pores oozed a smokey smell after I left the place >.<...

However, its hard to deny that it was fun while eating cos you get to cook your own food, and who besides Japanese men don't like to work a good barbecue?! :) That said, eating at BBQ plaza is not a very practical thing to do if: you're really very hungry (cos it takes time to heat up), you hate any sort of cooking whatsoever (then the heat and the smell will get to you) or if you dont like meat (you may break down and cry when you see the menu)~

Gleaming hotplate where you grease it with pieces of lard and grill your food, the moat at the side is for the vegetables, oh, and did I mention lard doesn't smell that good????

Things that you mix up to make the sauce, garlic, chilli and lemon and unidentified brown sauce

Gooey mess that saved the day, everything is practically tasteless without sauce, people who hate bland things, bring extra sauce if you go! Really, I felt that the food wasn't that great...

More vege than meat huh..

Red, red meat.. (wished they gave more bacon)

The things we cooked (and ate! :D) ordered the family set and an extra set cos we were kind of starving and it was just enough to fill up everyone's tummies.. Not that expensive but not that great tasting as well lah.. I think I would have hated the meal if I wasn't with the people I was with at that time, you know who you are people~ So, I repeat, I will not be going to BBQ Plaza again anytime soon!! :*

2 comments:

yee said...

haha blacklisted?LOL

~Tr@cey~ said...

kind of, unless there aren't any better choices, hehe...