Thursday, March 5, 2009

Give help when help is needed..

I have an uncle going for an operation tomorrow and I just want to wish him good luck.. Although I'm not very close to him, its only right that I wish him luck and hope everything goes well, for the sake of his wife, who is my one of my favourite aunts.. Its supposedly first stage cancer so there is a risk of it spreading..

As a side note, I hope the world could have less hypocrites, who preach one thing but practise another.. I thought all religions encourage us to help one another and 'charity begins at home', doesn't it??So why hesitate when help is asked of you.. Donating blood is an act of kindness and nothing else, it doesn't put any extra risk to your lives, so why not come forward and offer some help.. I just feel sorry for my aunt , who has always done nothing but good, and in times of need, no one steps up to offer a helping hand except my family.. Unfortunately, we are too far away to be of any assistance..


I hope more people can be informed about:

THE BENEFITS OF BLOOD DONATION
-reduces risk of heart attacks by removing excess iron stored in blood
-helps regeneration of blood cells
-free small scale check up

-sense of fulfillment
-reduces weight by (I think 0.5 kg) :)


**So don't hesitate if one day you are asked to do so k...

No comments: