Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some relieving to do~

So I've been running around the middle part of the peninsular the past few days, and I'm finally back.. Feel so satisfied.. I've been places I've never been to before, eaten things I've never tasted before, met people I've never known before, managed to get in touch with a whole bunch of friends, done things I've never experienced before, etc etc... All in all, it was a trip that was worth its while... Will try to update as much as possible before I'm off to Penang on Thurs, hahahhaha.. what a fulfilling month March has turned out to be!

I'll make the most out of it since its time to slowly crawl back into study mode for my external papers and degree programme all coming along in June... Hopefully, my air ticket problem will solve itself out soon... Brr.. Its scary how we can switch to 'play mode' in the blink of an eye but need a humongous effort to return to 'study mode'... *SOBS*...

Most of my posts from now on will be a little backdated so bear with me ya...

************************************************************************************

People who have never been to any Old Town White Coffee outlets before, please raise your hand! Okok.. so most people have probably been there and done that, well, most people except me, before almost 2 weeks ago.. i went with my mum, my bro and my neighbour to the brand new outlet at JB's City Square.. Err, by the time I post this I don't think its that brand new anymore lah...

Its located at another newly extended area of the mall, and I really think its amazing how they can keep finding space for new shops, seems like its full already then, *pop* out comes another wing with more retail space.. The new wing has an entrance which leads to the new CIQ (Customs, Immigration, Quarantine) Centre, which I haven't had the chance to try out yet.. Perhaps next month gua...

View of CIQ from our table..

The new CIQ building looks pretty impressive from the outside, hope the service inside doesn't stink tho.. keep hearing people complaining about the long walks and the slow service counters...

Anyway, the Old Town Coffeeshop is quite big and spacious and full of people hogging tables with their laptops and taking full advantage of the wi-fi service.. Grrr...

My brother caught on camera.. yay!

Scrumptious chicken rendang rice

Actually I have nothing much to share about the meal, except that the rendang chicken rice was pretty good! Much better than the rice that came with fried chicken which was as tiny as a quail drumstick @.@.. I also preferred my rendang chicken to my bro's curry one eventho it didnt taste too bad as well.. I think I prefer stronger tastes more...


Hmm.. Think of this as a sort of filler post before I manage to tell about everthing that I did during my trip.. Mostly its about eating.. but I did watch 3 movies at the cinema in 3 days, so hopefully will have the chance to post the reviews soon...

No comments: