Monday, August 4, 2008

Hey YOU

Please lah... stop attacking my phone...
I know its an old, outdated model,
i know it doesnt have some of t latest functions like 3G,
i know its kind of bulky...
But no need to keep attacking it left, right and center... :(

I already held back when you pointedly said its not in production anymore... So, its old I know... I bought almost 3 yrs ago leh! Why must you keep pointing out that its used by a lot of construction workers, etc etc?? Very annoying you know?? Just that I seldom answer back when being 'attacked' doesnt give you the right to do it all the time k?!! If I did answer everytime, we'd be arguing all day... Pls think of my feelings ok, i'm an impatient person and i'm doing my best not to explode dy... Sighhh....

Is it cos my phone has never given me any big problems and you're jealous?
Or is it cos you jus bought a new one and need somewhere to show it off??
This is the last time i wanna hear abt these things ok.... enough already..
Maybe i'm already past the age where a phone is a symbol of status, as long as it serves its purpose...
Or maybe after using it for so long, i'm kind of attached to it... I dunno... But i'm not changing it in the near future anyway, if tats wat you wanna hear to give you a big smirk on yr face...?
I love my SEw810i JUST THE WAY IT IS!!!!


5 comments:

Syahzuan said...

hey leng lui~

signed,
quan

~Tr@cey~ said...

hi back!
My first comment ever... :)
Happy reading, hope i don't bore you to death...

Quinnie said...

You want Nokia N95 8GB? This phone will make her go green with envy. 5 megapizle phone, n wifi so u can use it at hotspots with wifi

Syahzuan said...

nah u wont~ :)
if that quinnie isn't ur friend, just for ur info it's most probably just a internet comment spamming bot.
take care ler~
bookmarked ur blog.

Jesus <3 u!

~Tr@cey~ said...

haha, tks for yr advice..
Yup, tats not my friend, she's much more than a friend... :)