Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday 26.08.2008

Raining...
Rain..
Rained...

Today was to sum it up, cold, wet and miserable...
Got up with a bad mood... cos i was woken up from my sleep twice... :(
Anyway, i had planned to skip class but guilt got the better of me, so i went in the end...

Saw this funny thing that lit up my day:


Pls read my translation if you really cant get it...
Some people think its stupid but i think its cute, hahaha...

1) Something wrong
2) Who you hiding??
3) Come here
4) Dumb F**k
5) Tiny pony :)
6) Why you so tan??
7) I banged my fu**kin knee!! #@^($#$@
8) Chin too fat!
9) Why so dim??
10) dunno wat lah.. my guess is why you 'kum chik' so skinny..
11) No parking!
12) Why you come now?? hahahhaa
13) Laying low..
14) Washing car
15) You stinky poo...
16) Fu**in super!!!

Of course thats obviously not chinese so pls dont be misled into thinking you really can speak chinese now ya... :)

*************************************************************************************
Heard that the actor who played hwang min yeop in coffee prince passed away in an accident last thurs.. RIP...
Lifes so unpredictable.. To think Mr SYF just finished the show on Sunday... and i jus saw tat guy in the show tat time... Sad...

No comments: