Sunday, August 17, 2008

I need LUCK!!!!! :P

It all begins with a funny dream i had last night abt a very old and good friend of mine, my nickname for her is Yee-T, hehe... I havent seen her in god knows how long... But in my dream she brought me to her house and eventho its seemed quite real, there were quite a few ridiculous elements..
  • Her mum was pretending to act all shy and kept trying to hide behind newpapers, chairs, etc when i called her 'auntie', where got ppl act like tat wan right.. haha..
  • Her boyfriend looked something like Dilbert (I've never seen him before).. All nerdy, with glasses and spiky hair, haha... sorry gal, but it was a dream...
  • Yee-T thought her house number was 22 when in actual fact it was 24.. So ridiculous, so far i havent met anyone who doesnt kow their own address lor, little kids included! Which brings me to why i need luck..
Most chinese are very excited when they have numbers in their dreams... and my mum is no exception! When i told her abt my dream, she was so excited cos she oso had an inspiration regarding my number, coincidence or fate i dunno! So i need all the luck i can get, hehe... Cos *shivering wif excitement here* i laid a bet on it!! Wish me luck ppl, then i can slowly dig my way out of my financial rut... every little helps i guess, since my bet is very very miniscule anyway..

Anyone who would like to fold 1000 paper cranes for me?? Cos i have a coursework test tomorrow and its going to be an on-the-spot question and answer thingie... And i really hope the questions are in my favour... Dont want to be standing out there like a scarecrow and not saying anything do I.....


Lucky lucky lucky...
with you will come my money...
and tests will be so easy....
Hurry up and come to me...
then i would be so happy!!!


~Thats a poem by me~ :)

Tata... wish me luck for tomorrow... oh and this evening too.. hehe..

No comments: