Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Its Time....

What time is it you may ask...
Well, time to pull up my socks...

time to hug buddha's leg...

time to bury my head in books...

Cos exam time is near!!!!
Screaming hysterically...


Yeah well, kind of... i'm not really the kind who panics during exams but the arrival of the final exam timetable really makes you sit up and realise that its time to start working hard, hehe...


Stupid stupid timetable.. so ugly!
College official exam date is 4th Sept-20th Sept, and guess what! Mine starts on the 2nd day and ends on the second last! Wonder which sarcastic person arranged the timetable... I even have one paper in the afternoon.. I hate 2PM papers cos tats the time i always feel the most sleepy, urghh...


Click pic to view properly...

Pls forgive me if i do not return calls or reply messages on the 5th, 10th, 16th and 19th of Sept yea.... Cos of you know wat.... >.<

No comments: